We are a collective of individuals active in various groups, networks, movements and organizations within India and abroad. We unequivocally condemn the recent raids and arrests and interpret it as a manifestation of the deep-rooted political malaise of the Indian state. It exposes a crisis of politics, where right wing forces are gaining ground across India, in tune with the rise of right-wing forces across the world.
As a collective we want to express solidarity with the affected individuals and organisations. We aim to publish mainly reports, analyses, experiences and statements which take a side – the side of the people!
This is an ongoing effort which is completely voluntary and all help in this matter is much appreciated.
For website related inputs and queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific queries related to individuals and organisations, please contact the concerned organisations directly:
– Coordination of Democratic Rights Organisations (CDRO)
– Committee for Protection of Democratic Rights (CPDR)
– Committee for the Release of Political Prisoners (CRPP)
– Indian Association of People’s Lawyers (IAPL)
– People’s Union for Civil Liberties (PUCL)
– Peoples Union for Democratic Rights (PUDR)
– Women against Sexual Violence and State Repression (WSS)